AFRIK INTERIM is recruiting for the below position.
Kindly apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected] in Word format, by mentioning the job title in the subject.
I. Titre du poste : Office Manager
Type d’entreprise : Industrie extrative
Lieu de prestation : Kinshasa
Type de contrat : CDI Effectif à recruter : 1
We are looking for an office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guest services.
As an office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our visitors.
• Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
• Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards
• Schedule shifts
• Take minutes of meetings and dictations
• Ensure timely and accurate customer service
• Handle complaints and specific customers requests
• Troubleshoot emergencies
• Monitor stock and order office supplies
• Ensure proper mail distribution
• Prepare and monitor office budget
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
• Proven work experience as an office manager
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency in English and French (oral and written)
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for guests
• High School diploma; additional certification is a plus
Please apply by July 21, 2017